Electrical and Mechanical Specifications :
- Operations : ON-OFF, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8 ways, VSS, ASS & REV-FOR
- Housing material : High grade Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Rated operating voltage : 250 V. AC & 440 V.AC
- Rated and uninterrupted current : 16A, 25A, 32A, 40A, 63A, 100A & 125A
- Poles : 1 pole to 4 pole is the standard range and can be customized to more poles as per clients requirements.
- Ambient temperature : -10°C to 55°C
- Rated operating frequency : 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Rated impulse voltage : 2 Kv for one minute
- Insulation resistance : >20 Mega Ω
- Mechanical Life : 20,000 operations
- Wiping Contacts : Gold/Silver/Nickel coated, Spring hard Phosphorus Bronze.
- Housing Shade : Khakhi / Black / Grey.
- Terminations : Copper and Copper Alloy with Zinc Coated High Tensile Mild Steel Screws.
We have a Special range of switches for Flame-Proof and welding industries.